This year is moving very fast we are in April already I swear it was January last week. I wanted to share a rather busy and interesting week that I had.
- 6.30 am: Most mornings I start with a little prayer then catching up on the news or any funny stuff happening in the world on Twitter then clear up , clean up and get ready.
- 8.30 am: Berry good breakfast while listening to current podcast ‘The Dropout’ which I am just absolutely gobsmacked by.
- 9.00 am – 1.00pm: I work from home and at times it is very easy to not focus because you are in the comfort of your home. I usually try and organise my monthly calendar at the beginning of the month it takes a while but worth having to know what I have to do and I prefer to be organised and have a schedule.
- 2.30 pm: Check out all my social media and do some pinterest pinning. Found using tailwind very helpful because it would pin everything that you tell it automatically.
- 3.30 pm: Sent out invoices and updated expenses spreadsheet.
- 6.30 pm: Made a cheeseless pizza for dinner with plenty of vegetables.
- 7.30 – 10.30 pm: Binge watched the chilling adventures of Sabrina which I don’t think I will be watching at night.
- 9.00 am: Decided to try out the breakfast at the Corner Cafe and they have an interesting menu but no avocado though.
- 10.30 am: Been trying to get some sort of garden going so got some rocket seeds, spring onion and oregano for now fingers crossed that I have green fingers and it all grows well.
- 12.00 pm: Placed some orders on Amazon for some Eczema cream which should last me a few months.
- 3.00 pm: Digital Marketing online exam which I passed thank goodness.
- 5.00 pm: Youtube video catch up on my favourite channels like Sheerluxe, hauls, makeup and house and home.
- 7.00 pm: Dinner and a cocktail at Dulce by Jessie in Kabulonga.
- 9.30 am: Got stuck into the usual daily emails, monthly tax returns and any other business.
- 14.30 pm: Wanted to start getting serious about weekly meal prep got some tupperware for this quest.
- 6.00 pm: Took a mini walk to appreciate the sunset and to get away from sitting most of the day.
- 7.00 – 10.20 pm: Monthly quiz night at the bowling club which is always good fun questions range from pop culture to current affairs to music.
- 7.00 am – 12.00 pm: Hair appointment took ages but worth it to look presentable
- 2.30 am: Fabric shopping.
- 7.00 pm: Dinner at reopened and refurbished Sichuan Chinese restaurant in the agricultural showgrounds and new owner was very welcoming he offered us some pig’s ears for us to try, now for some weird reason I thought they would be be boiled, hairy and wiggly not the case at all they were tasty and cut into strips then stir fried with fresh coriander. Wouldn’t have ever ordered them but glad I tried them otherwise stuck to the usual dumplings and prawns.
- 6.30 am: 7 minute workout
- 8.30 am: Emails then planning blog posts and getting photos together.
- 3.00 pm: Shoe Shopping.
- 5.30 pm: Barbeque with friends.
- 6.00 am: Morning run
- 9.00 am: Weekly food shopping. Checked out the new Shoprite and even though I don’t eat cheese their selection was quite impressive, I like their layout.
- 1.00 pm: Thai chicken salad lunch at 37 D gallery who have stepped up their food game with more options on the menu including champagne by the bottle.
- 2.30 pm: Went to the place that was Sugarbush cafe which is now closed I wanted to see what had become of the space. It has now been taken over by Lightfoot Zambia who have a small cafe and still sell all of the arts and crafts
- 8.00 pm: Started reading Michelle Obama’s book ‘Becoming’
- 10.30 am: Charity Darts competition.
- 11.30 am: The Zanaco masters started on Monday but went on the last day for the finals as it is more fun running away from those golf balls being hit and I must say that final putt is very exciting where everyone is silent and could hear a pin drop. Intercontinental hotel did the catering again this year and the food was ok nothing to ride home about they really need to step up.
- 16.30 pm: Golf tournament over with a thrilling end.
- 7.00 pm: Made a fish and chips dinner at home.
And there it is each week is a little different but follows in the same lines as this week.